VBS Variable Beamsplitter
- Amount of transmitted light can be controlled by changing the angle of incidence.
- High durability and light-resistance due to the application of dielectric multi-layered coating.
- Beam shift occurring from incline of beamsplitter can be removed by correcting plate in table below. (Refer to the usage.)
- Applicable to any polarization (Transmittance varies depending on polarization status.)
- Properly terminate the reflected light when used for high output laser.
- Reflectivity depends on temperature of optics.
- Substrate surface flatness is reflecting-wavefront flatness before coating, which differs from reflecting-wavefront flatness after coating.
- Make sure to put on laser safety eyewear when checking optical paths or adjusting optical axes.
|Material||BK7 (B), Synthetic Fused Silica (SFS)|
|Substrate surface flatness||1 lambda|
|Coating (VBS)||Dielectric multilayered reflective coating on front surface |
Dielectric multilayered anti-reflective coating on rear surface
|Coating (WBMA·WSQMA)||Dielectric multilayered anti-reflective coating on both surfaces|
|Surface quality (Scratch – dig)||20-10|
|Clear aperture||Circle that internally connected to 90% of the side length|