DFB1/DFSQ1 Ground Glass Diffusers
- Diffusers are optical components to reduce or diffuse strong light and protect sensitive measuring equipment from damages or prevent image formations.
- The front surfaces of ground glass diffusers are frosted glass by abrasive sands and the other surfaces are polished. Roughness and transmittance become finer and larger as the grid size increases.
- Double-face-frosted diffusers and non-standard size diffusers are also available upon request.
- The transmittance curves are based on actual measurements and may be different with production lots.
- The transmittance of diffusers is different according to operating conditions.
- Be sure to wear laser safety goggles when checking optical path and adjusting optical axis.
|Front surface||Ground surface (G)|
|Rear surface||Polish surface (P) 4λ/30mm|
|Transmittance Measurement||Spectrophotometer Hitachi U-4000|
Standard Sample Position
|Clear aperture||90% of actual aperture|