DFO Opal Glass Diffusers
- Diffusers are optical components to reduce or diffuse strong light and protect sensitive measuring equipment from damages or prevent image formations.
- Two types are available, ground glass diffusers and opal glass diffusers.
- Opal glass diffusers are made of milk-white glass, which are mixed light scattering substance. The transmittance of this glass is more constant than ground glass, but there is only one transmittance value and it can not be used for UV.
- 【DFO-30C-1, DFO-50C-01, DFO-30S-1 and DFO-50S-1 have been discontinued its production. The sale will be stopped when the present stock are sold out.】
- The transmittance curves are based on actual measurements and may be different with production lots.
- The transmittance of diffusers is different according to operating conditions.
- Be sure to wear laser safety goggles when checking optical path and adjusting optical axis.
|Front and Rear Surface||Fire Polished|
|Transmittance measurement conditions||Spectrophotometer Hitachi U-4000|
Standard Sample Position
|Wavelength Range||400 - 2000nm|
|Clear aperture||90 % of Actual Aperture|