CLDM Cold Mirrors
- The cold mirrors are multi-layer all dielectric coatings deposited onto glass.
- Cold mirrors reflect visible light (400 to 700nm) more than 90% and transmit near-infrared light more than 80%.
- Light absorption of the coating is small due to the all dielectric design.
- Non-standard size filters are also available upon request.
- Cold mirrors are all dielectric coatings designed for 45 degree angle of incidence and depend on the field angle of incident light. The center wavelength will shifts to longer wavelengths when used lower angles of incidence.