GTPC-PH Polarizing Prism Holders
- Holder for rotating a polarization prism 20 to 23 mm in diameter and 35 mm in length (e.g., a Glan-Thompson prism ) within a specific plane.
- Capable of 360° coarse rotation within the plane perpendicular to the optical axis.
- A polarization prism is accommodated in a holder case and secured using retaining-screw rings.
- The clamping hole in the holder case is deep, allowing coarse adjustment within the plane (positioning at an arbitrary position) during clamping to the main body.
- May be delivered with a polarization prism incorporated into the holder and the optical axis preadjusted.
- Holder cases for different-sized polarization prisms can be fabricated upon request (subject to separate consultation).