MB Magnetic Bases
- Magnetically secured on top of an optical vibration isolator or test bench (flat surface of magnetic material), and capable of laying out and securing optical-system units unassisted.
- Ensure easy attachment/detachment by switching the lever ON/OFF.
- Have an M16P1 tapped hole at the center of the top surface to accommodate a post stand, pole, or the like. (Note that the MB-S40 and MB-L40 have an M6 tapped hole.)
- Other tapped holes on the top surface allow clamping of a stage or other equipment.
- The MB-L types are slim and designed for a low optical axis.
- The MB-L M6 types have an M6 tapped hole on their top surface.
- A dedicated spacer is available for attaching a stage or the like to the top surface of the MB-CB-PB.
- Products comprised of a magnet and X- or XY-axis aluminum crossed roller stage are available.
- The magnetic force changes as a result of thermal change. (It is recommended that these bases be used in the 0-60°C temperature range.)