REP Kinematic Bases
- Made up of two plates, one upper and one lower, and designed to secure equipment to its upper plate with the lower plate clamped to a stationary bench or the like.
- When the optical path or other conditions are changed, the equipment can be detached together with the upper plate. When the initial conditions are restored, it is only necessary to set the three steels balls, embedded in the upper plate, over the holes in the bottom plate, thereby ensuring highly accurate reproduction of the initial position.
- The upper plate is made of steel that is quenched and ground for high accuracy and stiffness (the bottom plate is made of brass).
- The upper and lower plates can be secured together using clamp screws.
- The bottom plate must always be screw-fastened when it is used.
- The upper plate may be purchased alone as a custom order.