MB-AM/MX Fexible Claws
- A holding section can be flexibly moved by loosening the clamp handle for securing an accessory or the like at an arbitrary position.
- Using the clamp handle allows for all joints to be fixed or unfixed, due to its cam structure.
- The holding section has a 12-mm-diameter slot structure, allowing it to hold a rod or pole.
- The MB-MX is a magnetic-base-type, whereas the MX-AM has an M16P1 external thread on its bottom.
- The MX-AM is directly secured to a base plate or the like.
- The MB-CB-PB is used as the magnet base of the MB-MX.