LST X axis Long Travel Leadscrew Stages
- Long travel leadscrew stage for adjustment along the X axis , in which the slide is a linear bearing and the leadscrew is P2 (LST-16100 and 16200) or P5 (LST-16400).
- Suitable for less frequent operations involving longer travel distances.
- Effective when moving a table carrying an optical system or devices fixed thereon over extended distances.
- For greater convenience, use with a fine-tuning stage aligned in the same plane with or orthogonal to the table top face.
- Can be used to adjust alignment and de-alignment of the optical axis based on an optical system mounted on the table top face.
- Use the adjustment handle to make adjustments.
- The height (thickness) of the main unit has been reduced to the maximum possible extent.