TAS XYZ axis Leadscrew Stages
- Ideal for less frequent operations that require fine adjustment.
- Configuration that is dificult to move over the location due to dovetail groove guide and Leadscrew stage method.
- Operability is good with sliding handle and crump knob.
- The stage may not be secured in place, or sufficient travel may not be obtained, depending on the shape of samples mounted on the stage top face, because feed knob and parts securing the knob project from the stage top face.
- No clamp function on the stage.