SGEMCS Software for Positioning & Measurement
- SGEMCS(E) is a motion control application program which supports all(most) automatic positioning devices offered by Sigma Koki.
- Multiple repetition of positioning / measurement sequence is easily realized.
- Program features manual operations, time-series measurement, center presetting, and other useful measurement functions.
- Utilizes Excel instruction files, both the stage control and the measurement device control can be executed simultaneously.
- SGEMCS(E) facilitates easy data editing by saving controlling / measurement results in Excel formats.
- Communication parameters and other conditions can be saved in SGS files, which allows one to repeat the same process without difficulty.
- Multiple connections: Supports RS-232C, GPIB and USB interfaces.
- Operating system: Windows® 95 / 98(SE) / Me / 2000 / XP / Vista
- About USB key is here.
- RS-232C ports are available from COM1 to COM8.
- GPIB is only supported for interface board / card from National Instruments.
- USB is only supported for Sigma Koki's SHOT-202/204MS and FINE-503 series controllers.