Custom Aluminum Concave or Convex Mirrors
- Also available are exclusive total-reflection spherical concave or convex mirrors made to specific dimensions, shapes, curvatures (focal lengths), and other parameters.
- These products are produced in an integrated Sigma Koki production line, from polishing of raw materials to thin-film coating by deposition.
- These produfcts are made to specifications.
- Also available upon request are enhanced-aluminum reflection mirrors with reflectance improved by about 5% produced by vacuum-depositing several layers of other dielectric films, replacing the protective coating of MgF2 on aluminum mirrors. The enhanced-aluminum mirrors are produced according to specifications given for wavelength and incident angle used, since the protective layer is a dielectric multilayer, no matter how few the number of layers.
- An MgF2 film is vacuum-deposited as the protective coating of standard products (e.g., aluminum concave mirrors), and the reflectance of light in the ultraviolet region can be increased to the maximum (about 85%), by controlling the thickness of this protective coating.
- Be sure to wear laser safety goggles when checking optical path and adjusting optical axis.
- The surface flatness is the reflected wavefront distortion of the surface before coating.
Custom-made Spherical Concave Mirrors
Custom-made Spherical Convex Mirrors