Information Security Policy
INFORMATION SECURITY DECLARATION
The active use of information technology is essential for the further development of our company’s business activities as an “Light Solutions company”. However, while information technology is rapidly advancing and benefiting, security threats are also increasing.
Under these circumstances, our company recognizes the importance of information security in the use of information technology and believes that it is a social responsibility to protect the confidential information held by our company, including personal information, customer information, product development information, and management information, as well as information assets such as PCs, Servers, and Information systems, from these threats.
In order to remain a company that is always trusted by society, we have established the “Information Security Policy” and declare that we will work actively on it.
INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
- We will strive to manage information assets by establishing information system management rules.
- We recognize the importance of information security, and conduct employee education on a regular basis to ensure the proper use of information assets.
- We will comply with laws and social norms related to information security.
- We will take appropriate information security measures to prevent accidents.
- In the unlikely event of a problem, we will try to minimize the damage and prevent a recurrence.
- We will continuously review and improve the above activities.
SIGMAKOKI CO., LTD.
President&CEO Yosuke Kondo